Personal data Manager:
Dita Mrazkova, based Uherska 630, 190 17, Prague 9 - Vinor, Czech Republic
ID: 67020968 - non VAT
registered in the Trade Register administered by the Prague 19 City Office
Contact details of personal data manager:
postal address: Dita Mrazkova, Uherska 630, 190 17, Praha 9 - Vinor, Czech Republic
1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
1.1. What do we control when handling personal information?
We process personal data in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic and directly applicable European Union regulations, in particular Act no. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Privacy law") and Act no. 480/2004 Coll., On Certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended.
1.2. What are personal data?
Personal data means any information that identifies or can identify a specific individual. Personal data are in particular (but not exclusively):
- identification data, such as name and surname, user name in the user account;
- contact information, such as your home address (or postal address), phone number, email address;
- additional information, such as cookie information, IP address (network identifier) including browser type, device and operating system, time and number of web interface accesses and other similar information.
2. OBLIGATION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. How we collect your personal information?
Personal information you provide to us especially during order fulfillment or when setting up a user account.
2.2. On what basis and for what purposes do we process your personal data?
- We may collect and process personal data entered when ordering goods without your express consent for the sole purpose of fulfilling the contract, ie for the purpose of delivering the goods. In addition, we may process these data to meet our other statutory obligations (in particular registration duties, archiving of tax documents, etc.).
- We may collect and process personal data that you have entered when creating a user account solely for the purpose of accessing, managing, and administration of your user account without your explicit consent.
- We are authorized to use your e-mail address without your explicit consent to receive commercial communications relating to our goods similar to those you have ordered from us. Sending commercial messages you can always refuse.
- If you give us confirmation at the web interface, we may process your personal information when filling in the order or creating a user account for the purpose of sending business communications and direct marketing, or for other purposes with which you have explicitly agreed.
Your personal information for any purpose other than that for which we obtained it, we may use only based on your consent.
2.3. How long do we use the data?
We only use personal data entered as part of the ordering of goods or as part of the registration for the time necessary to fulfill the contract and fulfill legal obligations.
If you give us explicit consent to the processing of personal data or if we use your email address to send business communications in accordance with the previous article, the data will be used for the duration of the web interface.
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
3.1. Right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data
If we process your personal data only based on your consent (ie without any other legitimate reason), you may withdraw this consent at any time.
Revocation of consent to the processing of your personal data is possible at any time, namely:
- via e-mail sent to our contact e-mail address;
- in writing in the form of a letter sent to our postal address;
- in the case of business communications - in the way that is contained in each email containing the business message (by clicking on the unsubscribe or otherwise).
Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing performed until the withdrawal of consent to treatment.
3.2. Right of access to personal data
You have the right to ask us whether we process your personal information. If we process your data, you have the right to access these personal data and, in particular, the following information:
- purpose of processing;
- category of processed personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data will be made available;
- the length of time that personal data will be stored.
At your request, we will provide you with a copy of the processed data. For additional copies, we may charge you an administrative fee not exceeding the costs associated with making and forwarding these additional copies.
3.3. Right to correction
If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request immediate correction, ie correcting inaccurate data and / or adding incomplete data.
3.4. Right to object to processing
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data when we process it for direct marketing purposes, including any automated processing of personal data. Once the objection has been raised, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
3.5. Right to erase („the right to be forgotten“)
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information if:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you have withdrawn consent to processing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data;
- personal data was processed unlawfully.
If there are no legal grounds for refusal to delete, we are required to comply with your request.
3.6. Right to limit processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you deny the accuracy of your personal information;
- processing is unlawful and instead of deletion you are requesting to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you require them to identify, enforce or defend legal claims;
- you object to the processing.
When we restrict processing, we are only authorized to store your personal information; further processing is possible only with your consent or for legitimate reasons.
If the processing of personal data is limited due to an objection to the processing, it takes a time limit to determine if we are required to comply with your objection.
If the processing of personal data is limited due to a denial of the accuracy of the data, the limitation takes place during the verification of the accuracy of the data.
3.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain your personal data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and pass it on to another personal data administrator.
3.8. How can you apply your rights?
You may claim your rights in connection with personal information through our contact information. All information and actions will be provided to you without undue delay.
We will make the most of your personal data protection. However, if you are not satisfied with the settlement, you have the right to contact the competent authorities, in particular the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz), which supervises the protection of personal data. This provision is without prejudice to your right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly with your complaint.
If your place of residence, place of employment or place of alleged violation of personal data is located outside the Czech Republic in another Member State of the European Union, you can contact the relevant supervisory authority in that Member State.
4. ADMINISTRATION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. How do we manage and process your personal information?
We are a personal data administrator within the meaning of the Privacy law and are registered in the registry at the Office for Personal Data Protection under the registration number 00076023.
Personal and other collected data are fully secured against abuse. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in a printed form in a non-automated manner.
4.2. Who do we pass on your personal information?
To the extent necessary to comply with the contract or other obligations, we are authorized to transmit your personal information to other persons (such as carriers or others involved in the performance of our contract or our obligations). We do not pass on any personal data to any other person.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
5. FILES COOKIES
5.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on a computer or other electronic device of each visitor to the web interface that allow the web interface to work.
Not all cookies collect personal information; some only allow the web interface to function properly. You can reject cookies using the appropriate browser settings.
Please note that when you reject cookies, it is not excluded that you will not be able to make full use of all the features of the web interface.
5.2. What cookies and for what purposes does the web interface use it?
The web interface uses relational (temporary) cookies, that are automatically deleted when the browsing by web interface is finished. It also uses permanent cookies that remain on your device until you delete them.
Cookies that use the web interface are as follows:
- first party cookies – these cookies are assigned to the domain of our site; These are necessary cookies and performance cookies, they may be temporary or permanent;
- necessary cookies – let you navigate to the web interface and use the basic features, do not identify you personally, and it's not personal data;
- performance cookies – is used to analyze how to use the web interface (number of visits, time spent on a web interface, etc.); the data obtained from these cookies is anonymous;
- third-party cookies – these cookies are assigned to a domain other than the domain of our site, even if you are on our site; These cookies allow us to analyze our site and display appropriate advertising for you; These are functional cookies and targeted and advertising cookies;
- functional cookies – serves to personalize content by remembering logins, geolocation, etc.; through which they may acquire and process personal data;
- targeted and advertising cookies – serves to display targeted ads on and off the web interface; through which they may acquire and process personal data. You can share information about how we use our site with our social networking, advertising, and analytics partners.
5.3. Used Google services
The web interface uses Google Analytics and possibly other services provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter „Google“). These services work with information obtained through cookies.
If you are interested in how Google uses the data it receives from us and how to edit or disable it, you will learn this information by clicking on the following link: How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps.